Dear Carol,

I wish you both strength, endurance and patience as you face these trials.
Blessings,
Akua

It is Saturday July 25th, I have come home to pick up mail and do some laundry. This has been a very distressful and tiring week. On Tuesday they did a cysto to see why he is running a temp and has blood in the urine. They did get that done kinda on time and Dr. told me his artificial sphincter is infected. They will get that done on Weds they said. Well it didn't happen until Friday even tho weds and thurs they prepped him and then had to cancel. They are hoping that they have done what they can do and we will just have to live with this.If he can get weaned off the vent again and then master the swallowing so he can start eating I know he can climb this mountain GOD has put in front of him. He is the strongest man I know. Please keep up the prayers. carol and jim