How many emails does it take to say i'm sorry.? This is why i am frustrated
with all of the personal messages being transmitted on this site.?

-----Original Message-----
From: heyjude48...@aol.com
To: TMIC-LIST@eskimo.com
Sent: Sat, Aug 1, 2009 2:29 am
Subject: [TMIC] Regrets from Jude

To all on the TM
      List,

?

Whether you have been on this list
      for a short time or a very long time, I address my comments to you and I
      promise not to take up too much of your time.

?

Ever since I joined this List, I
      have had a tendency to make remarks and write email that has resulted in
      hurting someone's feelings.? I have deeply offended some of the
      persons whom I most respect in the World, and have never meant to do
      so.

?

I don't know what is wrong with
      me.? I promise you that I will get help with this continuing
      issue.? I have a friend whom is a psychologist and she says that she
      will help me with whatever I need.

?

As I have asked you
      before...please forgive my heartfelt apology.? I feel like I have
      been such an ass to make the comments that I have in some of my
      emails.

?

I will find elsewhere to go, but
      before I do, there are people I must take the time to
      thank.

?

Elle, you know that you are the
      first person I ever exchanged email with shortly after I became changed
by
      Transverse Myelitis.? I must thank you for the unwaivering?
      friendship, the ongoing love, phone calls, email cards and cards when I
      was in the hospital.? Without you and the Prayers you offered up in
      my name, I never would have lived through that long and mighty illness.

?

I love you,

Jude