I have read a ton of comments on here and I can just say this, I do get
Medicare, and I am a VietNam Era veteran who qualifies for all VA medical
care. I do not use the VA because I can afford not to, but in my humble
opinion, if government run healthcare is good enough and has been for a
long, long time for our veterans, why would I ever complain? I don't really
hear our elderly complain, I don't complain, I am happy I have Medicare.
No, it is not perfect, nothing is, but is works, has worked and we all say
we support our vets, if we don't like the healthcare, shouldn't we improve
their healthcare first?
Lori