We've been talking how this disease has affected our friendships but only how others have treated us because of this disease.

I need to make apologies to a lovely person who extended the hand of friendship (during that early period of the disease) to me and in my pain, anger and confusion I just trashed the whole relationship, taking advantage of her in the process. I know for a fact she is very angry and hurt and if I don't make amends for the damage I did, her opinion of me would be correct.

It has been painful for me to look back with unclouded eyes at my behavior but if I want to recover and grow in my soul and spirit just as my body has recently experienced I need to do this.

Encouragement and similar experiences would be greatly appreciated.

Mindy the Artisan