  From: Lawrence King
  To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
  Cc: Lawrence King
  Sent: Monday, August 03, 2009 7:12 PM
  Subject: [TMIC] friendships new topic

  We've been talking how this disease has affected our friendships but only how
others have treated us because of this disease.

  I need to make apologies to a lovely person who extended the hand of
friendship (during that early period of the disease) to me and in my pain,
anger and confusion I just trashed the whole relationship, taking advantage of
her in the process. I know for a fact she is very angry and hurt and if I don't
make amends for the damage I did, her opinion of me would be correct.

  It has been painful for me to look back with unclouded eyes at my behavior
but if I want to recover and grow in my soul and spirit just as my body has
recently experienced I need to do this.

  Encouragement and similar experiences would be greatly appreciated.

  Mindy the Artisan