You and Dennis are going in my Prayer Pot, Rebecca, and yes, you have a
family of friends here that are a blessed group of people.  Jeanne in Dayton
 WA

-------Original Message-------

From: Rebecca
Date: 8/10/2009 9:48:37 AM
To: Undisclosed-Recipient:,
Subject: [TMIC] hoping and praying for All

I received so many e-mails after I asked for opinions and that is what I got
After thinking and reading all of the replies I new we were not doing
anything in a hurry.

As I am writing to you  that Dennis is still in  the Hospital but improving.
Nothing more is being said about amputation. They now have 2 wound vaccs and
it is doing the job. I am so proud of Dennis. I feel he is an inspiration to
so many. I read all the mail and there are so many of you that are more than
a friend on cyberspace. I pray for all of you daily.

I will keep you posted .

Rebecca

<<01_tile.jpg>>

<<01_side.gif>>