  From: jrushton
  To: Catherine ; tmic
  Sent: Tuesday, August 11, 2009 2:20 AM
  Subject: Re: [TMIC] hoping and praying for All

               Absolutely!  I have used one for many years, now.  I write the
names on a little piece of paper, some every day and some days there is one
special name on it.  Sometimes I put more than one in a day.  Mine is a basket
with a lid that sits on it tipped a little to the side and I just add the
paper.  It never seems to fill up...strange, huh???

              Hugs for now...Jeanne