Please delete me from the list.
Thanks, I know it may take some time.
Dee

________________________________
From: "tmic-digest-requ...@eskimo.com" <tmic-digest-requ...@eskimo.com>
To: tmic-dig...@eskimo.com
Sent: Thursday, August 13, 2009 12:41:35 PM
Subject: tmic-digest Digest V2009 #809

Note: Forwarded message is attached.

-----Inline Message Follows-----

tmic-digest Digest                Volume 2009 : Issue 809

Today's Topics:
  RE: [TMIC] Wheelchair questions      [ "Patricia Cooley" <patticoo...@wi.r ]
  Re: [TMIC] Need some help please      [ Catherine <camoa...@yahoo.com> ]
  Re: [TMIC] Need some help please      [ Trudy Ogilvie <mother...@gmail.com> ]
  [TMIC] KNEE REPLACEMENTS...          [ roseofr...@aol.com ]
  [TMIC] Re: need some help            [ roseofr...@aol.com ]

-----Inline Message Follows-----

KEVIN

I PURCHASED A PRIDE GO GO ELITE SCOOTER IN APRIL.  I LOVE IT.  I HAVE USED
IT FOR SHOPPING, AND ATTENDING OUTSIDE FUNCTIONS LIKE OUR STATE FAIR.  IT IS
EASILY DISASSEMBLED AND WOULD FIT IN THE TRUNK OF ANY CAR.  THE HEAVIEST
ITEM IS THE BATTERY WHICH IS 28 LBS.  MY DAUGHTER CAN TAKE  IT APART IN
ABOUT A MINUTE.  I BOUGHT MINE NEW FOR $1300.00, BUT YOU CAN ALSO GET THEM
USED.  A GOOD FRIEND OF MINE BOUGHT A USED ONE SEVERAL MONTHS AGO.  I DID
NOT WANT A POWER WHEELCHAIR BECAUSE THEY ARE TOO HEAVY AND I ONLY USE MY
SCOOTER WHEN I AM OUT NOT IN THE HOUSE.  IF YOU GOOGLE POWER SCOOTERS, YOU
WILL HAVE MANY LISTED.

PATTI - WISCONSIN