  From: Patricia Cooley<mailto:patticoo...@wi.rr.com>
  To: 'Deborah Nord Capen'<mailto:dca...@earthlink.net> ;
tmic-list@eskimo.com<mailto:tmic-list@eskimo.com>
  Sent: Saturday, August 15, 2009 8:58 AM
  Subject: RE: [TMIC] Linda Needs Some Help

  SOME YEARS AGO I TOOK GLUCOSAMINE WITH CHONDROITIN FOR SEVERAL YEARS, AND I
FELT IT DID NOTHING FOR ME.  OF COURSE, THAT WAS WAY BEFORE TM HIT ME.  WHEN I
STOPPED TAKING IT, I DID NOT NOTICE ANY DIFFERENCE.  HOWEVER, MY SISTER-IN-LAW
TAKES IT EVERY DAY AND SAID IT HELPS HER QUITE A BIT.  I GUESS IT REACTS
DIFFERENTLY ON EACH PERSON.  I DID NOT REALIZE IT INCREASED YOUR BLOOD SUGAR.
I NEVER KNEW IT CAME IN A GEL.

  PATTI - WISCONSIN