Hi Linda,

Thanks for your email and encouragement.

Hugs, Barbara A

-----Original Message-----
From: L T CHERPESKI <cherp...@msn.com>
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com; balmat...@aol.com
Sent: Mon, Aug 17, 2009 9:03 pm
Subject: Re: [TMIC] my knee

Barbara,

?

Well it's no big deal about not asking about the injection of cartilage, but it
IS a big deal what you're going through.? My goodness.? Did you already have
the Cortisone injection, if so please let us know if it helps.? I hope for your
sake it does.??I'm impressed with your doctor for being totally honest with you
by telling you not to expect this to be a magic pill.? Everybody has different
issues, so the outcome is not necessarily the same for all.

?

Hey,?congratulations on those pounds you already lost.? Getting started is the
hardest part, and looks like you're on your way.??It is?a lot of hard work
after the surgery, but you will feel sooo much better.? And "better" is
good.??I know you can do it!??Just keep focused on being able to be more active.

?

Please keep us posted.

?

hugs,