From: Robert Pall
Date: 9/3/2009 8:35:31 AM
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: [TMIC] New Medications

        Readers of my postings will remember that I saw Dr Kerr in July and
we decided to wean myself off of 2 of my medications. The first one I went
off of was 4-Aminopyridine (a Potassium channel blocker) and the second med
is Lyrica. Anyway I did not notice any change in my banding going off of the
4-AP however once I reduced the Lyrica from 450 mg per day (3 pills) to 150
mg per day (1 pill) the banding in both legs became much worse. Per Dr. Kerr
I went back to 300 mg of Lyrica but the banding is still much worse. The new
approach is to go back to my original meds and original dosages….but before
Dr Kerr has me go back on the 4-AP he wants me to try adding Cymbalta to the
Lyrica and see if that will reduce the banding. Question…do any of you take
both Lyrica and Cymbalta and if so with what kind of results. If you only
take Cymbalta has it helped and if so in what way….lastly what dosage do you
take and are there negative side effects.
Rob in New Jersey

<<01_tile.jpg>>

<<01_side.gif>>