I take both Lyrica and Cymbalta, however, I also take Baclofen.
I take 100mg Lyrica x3, 10mg Baclofen x3, and 60mg Cymbalta in the morning,
30mg Cymbalta in the afternoon.  I tried an increase of 120mg Cymbalta in the
morning and got "brain zaps" (Google the term - it's not fun) so I dropped back
to 60mg.  My Neuro was surprised that I couldn't tolerate 120mg.  Duh, it took
talking with another doctor to realize I should have split the dosage. That dr
came up with the increase to 90mg daily by splitting the dose and it worked
with no additional side effects.  TM is tolerable on these dosages.  The side
effects are constipation and ringing in my ears. I take all three pills
together in the morning then split the rest through out the day and evening.
Banding is minimal, pain is tolerable, amd my brain functions.  Life is good!
Patti - Michigan