Hi Jan ~

   I have learned the hard way not to just roll over  and play dead when a
doctor hands me a prescription...!  I don't even get it  filled until I
come
home and do a ton of research on it...then, if I decide to get  it filled, I
always read the entire pharmaceutical insert that comes with  the pill...
even though I have to use a magnifying glass to read all of  that fine
print.
These pharmaceutical companies (I call them Big Pharma), are  NOT
looking out for our best interests....they're looking out for  their bottom
line....the billions they make every time they come out with a  new
"miracle"
pill for something....and talk our doctors into pushing them  for them....
like this new Polypill they've come out with....!  Mark  my
words, that pill is going to cause nightmares for so many  people it's going
to be unbelievable...!
   Oh....and while I'm up here on my soap box.....I  never take a pill that
hasn't
been on the market for, at the very least, five  years...!  By that time
they have
started reporting adverse effects....!
   As for vaccines....well, I won't even go there  since I would be here
all day
voicing my opinions on those things.  :-)
   Love ya,  Lynn

In a message dated 9/6/2009 2:33:32 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,