Hi Rose,

Yes, I know that cereals aren't what they tell us they are, but by cooking
fresh foods, dry beans, rice, etc., we can get a lot of nutrients that we would
not get by eating the convenience foods that so many are eating in their
diets.? That's what my doctor was referring to when he said that we shouldn't
expect a vitamin to do it for us, that we have to use good food to nourish the
body first.?

But yes, I agree that supplements have their place.? But so many take it to the
extreme.? And, companies are getting rich on supplements as well as drugs.?

That?Tamiflu just scares the heck out of me!? I've never taken it, and am sure
glad that I didn't.??I use sea salt, and?I don't have high BP, but would the
"no salt with potassium chloride"?still be something that would?be a good thing
to try?

Hugs, Barbara A?