Hi Barbara ~

   On the salt question.....I would think the salt I  use would be fine for
anyone
that wants to cut their salt intake for any reason.  I  always used Sea Salt
until I got high B.P.  I believe it was Dr. Rosenfeld on  Sunday Housecalls
on
Fox News that I heard about this salt from....I know it was a  doctor and am
pretty sure it was him.  He stated specifically that if  you're going to
use any
salt substitute make sure it has potassium chloride in  it....but for the
life of
me I can't remember his reason right now and don't know what I  did with
those
notes from that show.  Aarrgh..!
   Before using a salt substitute you should check  with your physician if
you have
diabetes, heart or kidney disease or are receiving medical  treatment
(aren't
we all..?)  That's what it says on the container.....they  always have to
state things
like that to cover themselves from possible  lawsuits.   NOPE.....I did not
ask
my doctor first.  :-)  I figured I'd already heard  it from a doctor so why
ask another.
   Hugs,  Lynn

In a message dated 9/7/2009 3:07:55 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time, Balmatmic