Wow Cheryl....can't believe your doctor is trying to do that  to
you....sounds
to me like those pharmaceutical salesmen have been talking to  him about
that expensive med.....!  Good for you for not picking it  up.  I wouldn't
either....!
No wonder your BP is higher when you go in to see your  doc.
That's pretty normal though.....  most people have a  higher reading at the
dr's.

I haven't heard of that bp med....I'll have to look it up in  my book.
I was on Diovan....only 40 mg a day...... you sure are taking  a high
amount.
Have you had high bp for a long time.....?

I learned something about high bp recently..........when we  get older it's
natural for our blood pressure to be higher.

Another thing......it's not so much our blood pressure that we  should be
concerned
about......it's our blood pulse.   Subtract your low  number from your high
number....
you want the number to be as close to 60 as possible.   The higher you get
100, it means you have more artery damage.
I hope your number is 60.....!!!!  :-)
   ~  Lynn

In a message dated 9/7/2009 3:48:32 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,