That gives me hope!            Janice
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Patricia Cooley
  To: 'Janice' ; roseofr...@aol.com ; fr...@franksheldon.com
  Cc: tmic-l...@eskimo.net
  Sent: Wednesday, September 09, 2009 9:53 AM
  Subject: RE: [TMIC] BM'ers Club

  JANICE - MANY YEARS AGO MY FAVORITE AUNT, WHO HAD MANY MEDICAL PROBLEMS
THROUGH THE YEARS, HAD A TEMPORARY COLOSTOMY FOR A LITTLE OVER A YEAR.  IT WAS
THEN REVERSED AND EVERYTHING WENT WELL AND SHE LIVED OVER 20 SOME YEARS WITHOUT
ANY PROBLEM WITH IT AND WAS WELL INTO HER 80'S WHEN SHE PASSED AWAY.  KEEP
OPTIMISTIC THAT ALL WILL TURN OUT WELL FOR YOU AT SOME POINT.

  TIAD

  PATTI - WISCONSIN