From: "cjb...@aol.com" <cjb...@aol.com>
To: cjb...@aol.com
Sent: Thursday, September 10, 2009 12:06:34 AM
Subject: [TMIC] My beloved husband Jim

Jim left his earthly pains and frustrations behind yesterday evening about
an hour after being transferred to a hospice house in Davison Michigan. Our
children and grandchildren and Alice and Ron,and Mary were all able to
spend time with him before his death. I will forever be grateful for the 45
years Jim and I had together and for the wonderful children Jodi husband
Dave,their daughter Samantha, husband Steven and baby Samuel. Eric and wife
Cindy and their beautiful girls,Mackenzie,Sierra,Kaleigh,and Taylor. A memorial
will be held on Saturday Sept.12th at 11:00am at First Congregational Church
corner of Fifth and Bancroft, luncheon following. In lieu of flowers, a
donation
to the Transverse Myelitis Assoc. for research to help fight the disease that
Jim fought so valiantly to conquer. In the end it was a stroke that took his
life.