Dear Carol,

My deepest condolences to you and your family.
May you all find the comfort you need in this time of loss.
Wishing your hearts ease and solace,
Akua

Jim left his earthly pains and frustrations behind yesterday evening about an hour after being transferred to a hospice house in Davison Michigan. Our children and grandchildren and Alice and Ron,and Mary were all able to spend time with him before his death. I will forever be grateful for the 45 years Jim and I had together and for the wonderful children Jodi husband Dave,their daughter Samantha, husband Steven and baby Samuel. Eric and wife Cindy and their beautiful girls,Mackenzie,Sierra,Kaleigh,and Taylor. A memorial will be held on Saturday Sept.12th at 11:00am at First Congregational Church corner of Fifth and Bancroft, luncheon following. In lieu of flowers, a donation to the Transverse Myelitis Assoc. for research to help fight the disease that Jim fought so valiantly to conquer. In the end it was a stroke that took his life.