Hi Jude,

Yes, I've been putting many hours and days of research into power wheelchairs. I tried one in my condo yesterday, but even the Pride Go-Chair, a small chair, was too big for our tiny bathroom. I'm going to try a Jazzy 1113 next. It's supposed to have a small turning circle. i will probably have to have the door
to our bathroom removed for a little more turning room.

Thanks for thinking of me. I hope you are doing ok.

Kevin

heyjude48...@aol.com wrote:
*Hi Kevin, It's Jude...*
** *I'm sure you have done this already but have you thoroughly researched the Internet for what you need. I wish I could help you with this one. I have two chairs and would gladly give it to someone with needs, but Dave says that I need to keep it for a back-up and he is probably right.* ** *Take care of yourself,*
*Jude*