this is exciting but almost too good to be true.

Lately my feet have been falling off/leaving the feet rests--- but i don't feel them move, nor can i do it voluntarily. I'm hoping that it's a good sign, but i would so like to be able to pull myself up and stand--- it would make life a zillion percent better
because then i could transfer in and out of cars and use a public restroom
and travel.... ahhhhhhh
Akua

Hello all: I know I don't post often, but I came across something on the internet that I am unsure of and I would like your opinions. I found a therapist claiming to be able to help the paralyzed regain movement and sensation. He claims to be able to "turn the nerves back on" through a form of massage on your feet. I spoke with him on the phone yesterday and he called my house 4 times today. Check out the website below and let me know what you think!

<http://www.nsctherapyproject.com>www.nsctherapyproject.com

I thought it was interesting, but maybe I am too gullable

--
http://www.akuadesigns.etsy.com
http://www.artfarmpaperwworks.etsy.com