Got to admit, I'm a FaceBook'er also...been on there for awhile. I belong to
quite a few different groups of interest but not so many games. The only one
I'm active in any more is YoVille. I don't know why but I like buying and
rearranging the stuff in my houses. I was on a couple of the farm games but my
attention level is so short that I can't stay focused on these things. I bounce
around between so many things during the day that I'm surprised I get much of
anything done.
I do like FaceBook for the fact that I am able to stay in touch with quite a
few old friends as well as new. Plus there is a group that I belong to from my
hometown that I enjoy.