I have found a way around that, I leave them so that I can choose the time.  I
usually do things early while I'm having breakfast.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: LadyOwl
  To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Wednesday, October 21, 2009 1:26 AM
  Subject: [TMIC] Facebook

  I am so addicted to Facebook it is not funny.. So is my husband. He is sooo
bad with some of the games he sets the alarm for weird hours just to farm, cook
or feed. He will also stay up till 3 am to do the same. I originally joined to
keep in touch with friends from public school and now have many TM, school, old
neighbourhood, Mn., Boston, and people I met on Pogo as my friends. I am in
Farm Town, FarmVille, Mafia Wars, Pirates, Sorority Life, Mobsters, Roller
Coaster, Cafe World  and so many more. Oh and lets not forget about the Fish..
If I am unable to be at my computer my husband will harvest, plow, plant, cook,
and feed for me. I usually have my chat open when I am on. I get more
information on my hometown on facebook than I do in the local paper..LOL. I get
to share in the daily activities of my friends and hear all the exciting news
like pregnancies, and engagements to the sad news as the passing of loved ones
and the breakup of families or a bad diognosis. I love the pictures people post
as well as the music, artwork, and status updates. If I am in a bad mood or
depressed I jump on line and there always a funny joke, picture or video to
cheer me up. There is always someone available to chat if I need it. Anyway..
here I go again.. if you want to add me as a friend look for Kathleen Moorhead
Blaschko or ladyowl1...@gmail.com

  Kathy who is off to harvest in Lil farm..