great article...(good newsletter too)

~Krissy~
We are all  in this together, by ourselves.
- Lily Tomlin

~I'm In pretty Good Shape
 For the Shape I am in~

Here's the latest article from the Disabilities site at BellaOnline.com.

Accepting Your Disability

http://www.bellaonline.com/articles/art36324.asp/zzz

It's SO important to have a positive attitude to keep you going when you have a
disability. How about chiming in on our forum about ways you stay positive?

Please visit disabilities.bellaonline.com for even more great content about
Disabilities.

To participate in free, fun online discussions, this site has a community forum
all about Disabilities located here -

http://forums.bellaonline.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=postlist&Board=79

I hope to hear from you sometime soon, either in the forum or in response to
this email message. I thrive on your feedback!

Have fun passing this message along to family and friends, because we all love
free knowledge!

Monica J. Foster, Disabilities Editor
http://disabilities.bellaonline.com

One of hundreds of sites at BellaOnline.com

BellaOnline is looking for writers! Here are a few of the topics that are
available for you to write for : ABC Soaps | Abundance / Wealth | Addictions &
Children | Aids / HIV | Animal Life | Art History | ASP | Asthma | Astronomy |
Baha'i | Birding | Bulb Gardening |  and more!
http://www.bellaonline.com/misc/joinus/

Enter our Sweepstakes! We have many gorgeous prizes that we are
giving away, including beautiful handmade Italian pottery from
ItalianPottery.com, jewelry from BellaQuartz.com and
much more! Be sure to enter daily! Open to US and UK residents.

http://www.bellaonline.com/misc/sweeps/