Here's the latest article from the Disabilities site at BellaOnline.com.

Holiday Gift Ideas with a Disability Twist
Buying a gift for someone with a disability really isn't as hard as it may
seem. Here are a few things to keep in mind as you complete your shopping gift
list.

http://www.bellaonline.com/articles/art64654.asp/zzz

Please visit disabilities.bellaonline.com for even more great content about
Disabilities.

To participate in free, fun online discussions, this site has a community forum
all about Disabilities located here -

http://forums.bellaonline.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=postlist&Board=79

Let me hear from you, either in the forum or in response to this email message.
I thrive on your feedback!

Have fun passing this message along to family and friends, because we all love
free knowledge!

Monica J. Foster, Disabilities Editor
http://disabilities.bellaonline.com

One of hundreds of sites at BellaOnline.com

BellaOnline is looking for writers! Here are a few of the topics that are
available for you to write for : ABC Soaps | Aids / HIV | Animal Life | ASP |
Astronomy | Atheist / Agnostic | Baha'i | Baseball | Biology | Bulb Gardening |
Cleaning | Colleges |  and more! http://www.bellaonline.com/misc/joinus/

BELLAONLINE ADVERTISING SPONSOR
Your Smart Marketing Coach
Let me help you market your business strategically, effectively and in many
cases, inexpensively.  I can show you tons of ways to get more business without
high-priced advertising.  For BellaOnline readers only:  three months of
coaching (3 hours a month) for the cost of two months.

http://www.smart-marketing-works.com