From: Gap Give and Get Program <giveand...@gapinc.delivery.net>
To: balmat...@aol.com
Sent: Thu, Nov 12, 2009 1:31 am
Subject: 30% off at Gap, Banana Republic and Old Navy Starts Today!

Having trouble seeing the In-store Barcode at the bottom of this email? Click
here.

You're Invited...

Give & Get starts today! You're one of our best customers, so we want to offer
you 30% off during our Friends & Family event.

Plus, you can invite others and designate a non-profit to receive 5% of the
amount you and your Friends & Family spend.

It's not too late to pick your non-profit
and invite your Friends & Family to save 30%!

In-store Barcode (For multiple uses)

This offer is also good at Gap Outlet and
Banana Republic Factory Store!

Gap
find store
Old Navy
find store
Banana Republic
find store

Rather not receive updates? Click here.

Gap.com values its customers and respects their privacy. Please review our
privacy policy for more information. If you have any questions about the Give &
Get program, contact gap.com Customer Service via email at custs...@gap.com,
call us at 1-800-GAP-STYLE (1-800-427-7895) or write us at gap.com Customer
Services, 100 Gap Online Drive, Grove City, OH 43123-8605.

Please note: Prices shown on the website are in U.S. dollars only. Currently,
we do not ship or bill orders internationally, including Canada.

Offer valid November 12, 2009 through November 15, 2009 at Gap, Gap Outlet, Gap
Factory Store, Gap Generation, Banana Republic, Banana Republic Factory Store
and Old Navy stores in the U.S. only (including Puerto Rico). Not valid online
or at Edition by Banana Republic store. 30% discount cannot be combined with
other offers or discounts. Discount applies to eligible purchases ("Eligible
Purchases"), which are merchandise only, not gift cards, packaging, applicable
taxes, or telephone orders placed to stores or customer service 1-800/888
numbers. Not valid on Gap (Product) RED™, Junk Food™, Converse®, Havaianas®,
Medela®, CharmIt!®, Robeez®, Stella McCartney for GapKids, Stella McCartney for
babyGap, or the following babyGap Home items: strollers, car seats, high chairs
and nursery furniture. Not valid for cash or cash equivalent. Gap Foundation
("Gap") will donate an amount equal to 5% of Eligible Purchases to a non-profit
partner ("Partner") only when one is designated by the Gap Inc. best customer
("Best Customer(s)"). If no Partner is designated, no donation will be made. If
the Best Customer selects Donorschoose.org as its Partner, the Best Customer
can also select a specific project on Donorschoose.org to receive the donation.
Gap's total donations to all U.S. and Canadian Partners shall not exceed U.S.$2
million. Such donation does not entitle the Best Customer or any offer
recipient to claim a charitable contribution deduction. Merchandise cannot be
put on hold during offer period. Return of discounted merchandise will be for
the price actually paid. Exchange for different size is permitted; however, the
discount will not be applied to exchanges for different merchandise.
Reproductions or photocopies of offer card will not be accepted. Not
responsible for lost or stolen offer cards. Offer is not transferable or valid
for resale. No price adjustments are allowed on previous purchases or on
purchases made with this discount.

© 2009 Gap Inc.