This week I learned that Dr Douglas Kerr will be leaving Johns Hopkins in
January and relocating to Boston.  I do not know the details other than he will
be seeing new patients beginning in mid-2010 at Harvard.  Based on the recent
announcement by NIH and the fact that 11 of the 13  embryonic stem cell lines
approved by NIH came from Boston Children's Hospital, that he will have a
better opportunity for research and treatment thru this new venue.  I will miss
him dearly and hope to travel to Boston one day to see him again as we all get
closer to a cure for TM, MS or any other spinal cord injury that can benefit
from stem cell therapy.