Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 21:57:43 -0800
From: tmic-digest-requ...@eskimo.com
Subject: tmic-digest Digest V2009 #1019
To: tmic-dig...@eskimo.com

--Forwarded Message Attachment--

tmic-digest Digest                              Volume 2009 : Issue 1019

Today's Topics:
  Re: [TMIC] RE: tmic-digest Digest V2  [ "L T CHERPESKI" <cherp...@msn.com> ]

--Forwarded Message Attachment--
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 22:54:54 -0700
From: cherp...@msn.com
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com; kenoliver...@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: [TMIC] RE: tmic-digest Digest V2009 #1016

Hi Ken - welcome home!  What a blessing it is that you are home and recovering
- and an added bonus that that old TM pain is on vacation.  So happy to see you
back here.

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family,

Linda in Eagle, Idaho