From: Mary <mew1...@gmail.com>
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Fri, Dec 4, 2009 6:13 pm
Subject: [TMIC] Back on!!!

Hello to all of you.
 I have been off and on here since 1997....mostly off I guess!
Just got a new computer. Mine has been down for about a year or more.

My name is Mary Woods and I've had TM since 12/2/96.T-6. I am mobile but with a
limp, incontinence, memory and cognitive problems.

I formerly lived in Auburn Ca, (too hot) but moved to the coast of No. Calif
and it's about 30 degrees cooler here.

I've been reading your e-mails for about 2 weeks and decided to join in.
Lots of the same people and many new ones. Welcome!!

More later~~~~
Mary