Hi Lynn,

I was so please to open up my email and see the fantastic news about you
getting your walking papers from the hospital.  Such a great blessing so close
to Christmas.

And, tell your daughter that one year I was supposed to bring some cole slaw to
my brother's for Christmas, I know that sounds a bit odd, but they were making
a ham and his wife had a really good recipe and wanting some cole slaw for the
salad element.  With all the excitement and me being new to TM and not at my
best mental functioning, I totally forgot about it.  I remembered about it
Christmas morning and sent Pete to the store to try to buy the fixings and he
couldn't find one open.

I then sent him to KFC, thinking he could buy it there and I'd doctor it up.
Well, there were 3 different ones in our area and they were all closed.

So.......it's probably a good thing that you or somebody is doing some cooking.
 Incidentally, just a thought that somebody besides you could also do the
cooking or pitch in if you get tired or aren't able.  Our sons have turned into
as good of cooks as I've ever been in some ways and better in other ways and
have really stepped up many times.  Not so much when it comes to the daughter
in-laws, but then they don't really need to worry much about cooking when the
guys do such a good job.  They are usually on the prep and clean-up duty, lol.

Have a wonderful holiday with your family.

Hugs, Barbara A in Auburn CA