From: "Akua" <a...@artfarm.com>
Sent: Thursday, December 24, 2009 4:43 PM
To: <tmic-list@eskimo.com>
Subject: [TMIC] nerve pain

at the risk of sounding like a broken record
(gosh, only people of a certain age will get that metaphor)
Naltrexone moved my daily dose of hell  from
a 9 out of 10 to a 1 to 3.
I was down to to meds, now three:
low dose naltrexone, nadolol ( blood pressure)
and aspirin -- all TM related
as TM left me paralyzed and
in a wheelchair. Previously
I had not a single health concern.