9 months

Laura
On Practical-Homeschooling: Quick n’ Crafty Ornaments!
http://www.practical-homeschooling.org

On 26/12/2009 12:16 AM, Jim Lubin wrote:
20 years as of May 2009.

At 06:22 PM 12/25/2009, Janice Nichols wrote:
And how long have you had TM?
Janice

*From:* Jim Lubin <mailto:jlu...@makoa.org>
*Sent:* Friday, December 25, 2009 1:10 AM
*To:* Janice Nichols <mailto:jan...@centurytel.net> ; Laura Beaudin <mailto:laura.beau...@gmail.com> ; tmic-list@eskimo.com <mailto:tmic-list@eskimo.com>
*Subject:* Re: [TMIC] nerve pain

I can not move, well except for my left hand now on occasion.
I can feel touch everywhere, more on the left side of my body less on the right side, but not completely normal like on my face. I have notice I have started getting more "normal" feeling in my left hand the past few weeks. I am feeling the texture of the bed sheet now.
I can not feel temperate.
I have occasional nerve pain but not too often any more.

----
Jim Lubin
jlu...@eskimo.com
http://makoa.org/jim