From: Robert Pall [mailto:rp...@neillsupply.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 12, 2010 7:45 AM
To: TMIC
Subject: [TMIC] Medical Marijuana

New Jersey is on the verge of becoming the next state (probably this week)
to legalize medical marijuana. Question...have any of you tried it and if so
has it provided you with relief? I know how I would answer but perhaps other
members will shed a different light on the subject..as for me I am
delighted! Now I just have to get my Dr. to prescribe it!

Rob in New Jersey