Where do you get it?      Janice

From: Grace M.
Sent: Tuesday, January 12, 2010 9:46 PM
To: lbieh...@earthlink.net ; tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Medical Marijuana

Hello Lori,

I don't need much either---just a few hits if it is of good quality.

Grace

On Tue, Jan 12, 2010 at 10:37 PM, Lori Biehler <lbieh...@earthlink.net> wrote:

  In a pill form it is called marinol. That is basically synthetic THC and I
was prescribed it in ’99 and it didn’t really take the pain away. It did make
me sleep and hungry. I smoked it instead and that took the pain away, helped
the spasticity in my muscles, and left me feeling pretty good. I did not need
to smoke a lot to get relief.