Yes, I open the capsule - sometimes it takes awhile but I finally get it.  I've
found that if I twist the capsule it is easier BUT I have to have the capsule
over whatever I'm putting it in.

I have to cut or open all of my meds because I have an ileostomy ( I had to
have all my colon removed due to ulcerated colitist over 35 years ago) and due
to that pills and capsules don't desolve but go through me within an hour or so
therefore doing nothing.

I did read in the phamplet that openin and mixing with soft foods was
acceptable but I also remember my mother doing that for my step-father after
his stroke because he couldn't swallow anything except soft foods.

Life is short! Break the rules! Forgive quickly! Kiss slowly!
Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably .
And never regret anything that made you smile.

Prayers and thoughts for you and yours,

Candy K.