From: Kevin Wolfthal <wolft...@optonline.net>
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com <tmic-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Fri, Feb 12, 2010 7:47 am
Subject: [TMIC] OT Prayer Request

Dear Friends,

My Mom had a stroke on Sunday. She is in the hospital. She has weakness on her
right side and speech deficits. We have been each others support and caregivers
for years. I feel more scared and alone than I have ever felt.

Please say a prayer for her recovery. Her name is Olga. Thank you.

Prayers to you all,
Kevin