void yet.  Have a blessed  night
There is none so amazing as God
Peggy  Wilson

In a message dated 2/12/2010 2:45:18 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,
balmat...@aol.com writes:

My  pleasure Kevin, prayers are on the way.  I have recently seen first
hand,  yet again, how the power of prayer can be so powerful when our son
Daniel was  so ill and he recovered so perfectly.  Please keep in touch about
your  mom and take care of yourself during this stressful time.

Hugs, Barbara A in Auburn  CA

-----Original  Message-----
From: Kevin Wolfthal <wolft...@optonline.net>
To:  tmic-list@eskimo.com <tmic-list@eskimo.com>
Sent: Fri, Feb 12, 2010  7:47 am
Subject: [TMIC] OT Prayer Request

Dear  Friends,

My Mom had a stroke on Sunday. She is in the  hospital. She has weakness on
her
right side and speech deficits. We  have been each others support and
caregivers
for years. I feel more  scared and alone than I have ever felt.

Please say a prayer  for her recovery. Her name is Olga. Thank you.

Prayers to  you  all,
Kevin