From: Janet Dunn <j.d...@shaw.ca>
To: 'Janice Nichols' <jan...@centurytel.net>; tmic-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Thu, Mar 18, 2010 3:17 pm
Subject: RE: [TMIC] Working

I am trained as a Nutritional Consultant, and I work at the local Healthfood
tore.  I am a licensed practitioner.  However, since the TM attack, I have
 very difficult time being "on the floor, consulting with customers" so I
ave moved to the office, where I do the invoices, and special orders. It
ould be a full time job, but I just do not have the energy.  The pocketbook
ould use the money, but the body needs the rest.  So, since money can't buy
ealth, I shall just carry on.  I am 47 and I pretend that I am semi
etired!
Go to work at 12:30 or later, and stay until 5:30.  Like I said - I am
rateful for my employer!
Janet