We are getting a huge amount of rain in the Tri-State area which started
yesterday and is expected to end tomorrow. My question is one we have
discussed numerous times ...but if you will indulge me with your
tremendous impact on how I feel. The banding in my legs feels twice as
bad as normal...as do the numbness and pins and needles. Considering we
have members in this group spread out throughout the country (other
countries as well) I am interested in how weather and what type of
weather (if any) makes TM worse for you.

Rob in New Jersey