From: Robert Pall
Sent: Tuesday, March 30, 2010 8:29 AM
To: Transverse Myelytis
Subject: [TMIC] Weather

We are getting a huge amount of rain in the Tri-State area which started
yesterday and is expected to end tomorrow. My question is one we have discussed
numerous times .but if you will indulge me with your responses one more time.
For me high humidity and rain seem to have a tremendous impact on how I feel.
The banding in my legs feels twice as bad as normal.as do the numbness and pins
and needles. Considering we have members in this group spread out throughout
the country (other countries as well) I am interested in how weather and what
type of weather (if any) makes TM worse for you.

Rob in New Jersey