Hello all....

I've had a contact from another PA Tm'er who has asked me to look into a
medication called LARNETON. (www.larneton.com <http://www.larneton.com/>
).  I'm not certain where he first heard about it, but he has asked me
to inquire to our list if anyone else has heard of it.  I have checked
out the website, and as a lot of things go, it appears to be one of
those "too good to be true" herbal medications that promise a cure. From
what I can gather from the website, it must be from the New Zealand
area.  Has anyone heard of this before?  I'm thinking if it's more
localized to New Zealand or Australia and perhaps Errol White might have
some insight.  I'll be awaiting your replies. Thanks!

Sue