  From: Jill Posner
  To: Janice Nichols ; Neil McNeil ; we4king...@verizon.net ;
tmic-list@eskimo.com
  Sent: Saturday, April 17, 2010 4:23 PM
  Subject: [TMIC] TMIC Neurontin--does it exhaust you?

  I am new to it...am on 2400mg a day--600 mg 4 times a day.  It leaves me
feeling like a zombie and doesn't really eliminate the pain.  Lyrica is in the
same family so I didn't think it made sense to wind down and up again. And it
seems to have more side effects. I don't care to be as bloated as a toad.

  Are there other options?

  Jill