you have to suck on some hard candy for the dry mouth, drinking water or other
liquid only makes you have to pee more

-----Original Message-----
From: Laura Beaudin <laura.beau...@gmail.com>
To: Laurie Zissimos <lziss...@aol.com>
Cc: pieterheat...@shaw.ca; regina...@sbcglobal.net; tmic-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Mon, Apr 26, 2010 1:45 pm
Subject: Re: [TMIC] Amytretaline (sp)

Tried Ditropan and failed miserably with it...it works well, but boy, talk
about a dry mouth!!

Laura
  "You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can
do nothing for him." -James D. Miles-
http://www.bananga.com ...empowering ourselves! Buying a used wheelchair? BUYER
BEWARE!!!

On Practical-Homeschooling: 10 Free or Inexpensive Homeschool Options
http://www.practical-homeschooling.org