Peggy,

I wish you, and everyone on the tmic, could have met my Mom. She truly
was, and still is to me, a special person.

Thank you,
Kevin

pwi1991...@aol.com wrote:
hang in there, my prayers are with you
There is none so amazing as God
Peggy Wilson
In a message dated 4/29/2010 1:49:33 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time, wolft...@optonline.net writes:

    Hi All,
    Still coping with the loss of my Mom..but I don't expect
    that will ever stop. Thank you all again for the kindness
    you gave me..

    I am wondering if anyone has any advice regarding avoiding bed sores.
    I am in bed a lot and am comcerned about this. I turn often, but still
    get some redness in spots. I have a nurse who uses Neosporin on them
    and will be seeing a doctor soon. I'm wondering if a mattress pad
    would
    help?

    Thanks,
    Kevin