From: "bgunny7...@aol.com" <bgunny7...@aol.com>
To: Tmic-list@eskimo.com
Sent: Fri, April 30, 2010 3:34:18 PM
Subject: [TMIC] Mike

We buried my brother today. It was a nice military funeral. Mike was in the
Navy back in the 60's. Anyway, I wanted to thenk each and every one of you who
supported me. I thought about sending thank you nores individually, but they
would have become repetetive after awhile, so I thought a blanket thank you
would suffice. Ya know, we're all connected in one way or another, but as you
get older, and people around you start to die off, it gets a little harder to
take. Especiallt when they're your brother or sister, and they're younger than
you. First, you're there when they're born, then you're there when they die.
Everything starts to come back when family is around, and the memories sometime
become overwhelming. In any case, my heat felt thanks goes out to all of you.

Semper Fi
Gunny