I haven't, Kevin.  I'm sure glad the SX are gone!  :) Jeanne in Dayton

-------Original Message-------

From: Kevin Wolfthal
Date: 05/15/10 22:07:36
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: [TMIC] health stuff

Hi All,

Well, this has been a weird week for me re: health.

Tuesday night I started getting severe diarrhea. Shortly after that my
tongue started tingling and going numb, then my lips. This continued
wednesday, but I had a nurse coming to visit me to check on bedsores
on wednesday.  She looked at my mouth but didn't feel the numbness was
an emergency.
By thursday the numbness was getting worse so I took an ambulance to
the ER. They checked everything, blood, heart, liver, kidneys,  ct-scan
of brain, found
nothing wrong. Said it could be related to my reflux and possible reaction
to meds and OTC stomach meds I take. Also suggested it could be exacerbation
of TM symptoms. Finally, maybe emotional causes. In any case, the weird
numbness
is gone and I'm thankful. Has anyone else had their tongue/mouth go numb?

Hope everyone is doing well as possible.

Kevin

<<01_tile.jpg>>

<<01_side.gif>>