From: rn11...@yahoo.com
Date: 05/21/10 14:02:15
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: [TMIC] tmic-alive

Hi,
    I was not fit and not active outside of work,but I still miss my life
before tm.Just being without the constant "band" around my trunk,not being
numb (for the most part) from T4 to toes,able to walk more than 50 feet
without my "strong" leg giving out. I worked at a well paid job,drove a car
had a life.
    Now I'm stuck in the house unless someone takes me out. Then I suffer
for days after going out.
    I miss my old life a lot,even after almost 15 yrs. But,I have family
that love me,friends and neighbors that care. Plus,I get to read as much as
I want-about 4 mystery novels a week. I also can watch tv,eat,and sleep
whenever I want.
    I'd say my life is mostly pretty good. I know it could be a lot worse.
    Cheryl in Easthampton,MA.

<<111111.jpg>>