From: Towery, Ruben Dale
Date: 5/28/2010 6:16:21 AM
To: tmic-list@eskimo.com
Subject: [TMIC] Newly Diagnosed and Need Guidance

Hello everyone,

I was just wondering if anyone out there knows if there is any foundation or
organization that can help people financially with TM.  I was diagnosed
about 6 weeks ago, and my medical bills are piling up and with 4 children
and a wife, it is starting to really take a toll on my family.  Just wanted
to reach out to everyone and see if there was anything out there to help.

Also, I also wanted to ask the question to everyone out there is anyone else
has experienced other problems besides TM, ie. chronic upper back pain,
memory loss, confusion, etc...  The reason I ask is I have been dealing with
chronic upper back pain for a couple of years now and I am having a lot of
mental problems as well, ie. a lot of anxiety, paranoia, depression, and a
lot of emotional outbursts.  All of this happened before I had my TM attack.

Love this support group, really has given me some hope that I can go on and
deal with everything.  Thanks everyone in advance for your help.

Ruben
Mount Olive, AL