Not with TM per se but there are a LOT of
bits and pieces for disability, and drugs

You're in a different state and region
so I can't advise you on any specifics

Do you have a SCI? (Reeve Foundation)
Are you out of work? ( disability)
Drug support (In my state, there are county programs)

There's medicaid, medicaid buy-in, medicare

Good luck!
Akua

Hello everyone,

I was just wondering if anyone out there knows if there is any foundation or organization that can help people financially with TM. I was diagnosed about 6 weeks ago, and my medical bills are piling up and with 4 children and a wife, it is starting to really take a toll on my family. Just wanted to reach out to everyone and see if there was anything out there to help.

Also, I also wanted to ask the question to everyone out there is anyone else has experienced other problems besides TM, ie. chronic upper back pain, memory loss, confusion, etc... The reason I ask is I have been dealing with chronic upper back pain for a couple of years now and I am having a lot of mental problems as well, ie. a lot of anxiety, paranoia, depression, and a lot of emotional outbursts. All of this happened before I had my TM attack.

Love this support group, really has given me some hope that I can go on and deal with everything. Thanks everyone in advance for your help.

Ruben
Mount Olive, AL