Yesterday was my 67th birthday and today it was a year ago since Jim had
his stroke. As I was pouring over all the photos I took of Jim during his
onset  of TM and the fight to conquer it,it made me wonder if I had shared that
with  you. Not all the pics of course but just the fact of doing it.It was
such an  inspiration to JIm to be able to see via photos and video clips
just how much  progress he was making. Sometimes you don't feel like you are
getting anywhere,  but when you can look at the proof it is a real incentive.
I also took pictures  almost everyday during his last hospitalisation ,
hoping that he would be able  to see his progress there. As you all know, it
didn't turn out the way I wanted,  But those pictures mean the world to me.
Keep up the fight and I will keep up  the prayers and please think about taking
some pictures. GOD BLESS,  carol